Wednesday 23 August 2017

Food is something which is must for living. In fact, it span each and every culture from every region of the world. Every living appreciate a great meal in one way or other. Preparing a good food takes time and has been taught in almost every culture. And getting great reaction is nothing but a sense of inspiration.

When I saw my family and friends around the dining table, waiting for me to reveal what I have prepared for them, is an inspiration and sense of motivation actually! It all started from “wow! It’s delicious” to “Nobody cooks it that way like you do!” to make it happen. And then I had finally came to decide that I am going to start my own Restaurant!

As an owner of a big restaurant now, I have came to know that starting a business is never an easy take and it need few more things than I supposed to. And the best thing that I have come across is the perfect plan and strategies in mind to start over. There are so many core things that you need to focus upon to start a restaurant successfully. Of course, apart from passion!

Many people says they are opening a restaurant to earn more money. Let me tell you, if this is your main aim then certainly you are going to fail. Unless it is your passion or talent, don't start it. However, you need a lot more than just the heart and talent to open a successful restaurant of your own.

Requirement No #1. Perfect menu that appeal your customers

Having a great health has always put up as the first thing in my list. In fact, it is the only concern which is increasing tremendously day by day. From the past few years, cooking great food has become my first love and not just the delicious food but also the healthy food. This means I focused not only on creating a colorful plates but high-quality meal as well.

While I was creating a menu for my own restaurant, I began to talk a lot about it with everyone, every time. The thing that comes as the most challenging part is, whenever I get an advice from someone, I have always get a personal preference over it.

As the owner of a restaurant and before applying any of the best Restaurant SEO tactics, I decide to keep the menu in a way which appeals more to my target audience.

However, I have noticed that it is completely justified to have a huge menu which allows my guests to choose from a wide range of choices. More often, I have discovered that people usually order those dishes to which they are already familiar with and wants to get them on the first page of the menu!

Requirement No #2. A great staff of course!

The people you are hiring as a team of your restaurant are as much essential as the food out there. Poorly trained chefs or rude waiters or even the absent minded people working in your restaurant will do nothing but could make the experience of your target audience to go from poor to worst.

In fact, the most common problem that most of new restaurants or hotel owners are facing is to find the great talent for their business. They have also stated clearly that it is relatively easy to hire a staff for their restaurant but it is one of the most challenging task to hire a good staff for your business.

Providing proper training to your staff is incredibly essential. Sometime you may find an employe who know how to do a job but doesn't know how to do a job that works out the best for you.

Requirement No #3. Pick appealing decoration comfortable furniture for your guests


I don't know whether you will find it relevant or not but personally, I don't prefer to go in such a restaurant which makes delicious food but provides unpleasant to sit.

If you are planning to open your hotel or restaurant where people can bring their friends for party or business meeting or on their special occasion, before carrying out the best Hotel SEO strategies, make sure to offer them a great furniture and a pleasant environment to sit.

Make the decoration and furniture appealing and let your guests do the marketing for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

10seos- Rankings & Reviews of Top 10 Seo Companies

Top 10 SEO Companies Globally

,

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts